- Texas Homeowner Assistance Fund Program - This state program will pay property taxes and court costs when there is a COVID-19 related financial hardship.
- We want you to be aware of this program because it may be helpful to some taxpayers.
- The properties that are eligible are single family residences and one to four unit dwellings.
- The Deaf Smith County Appraisal District is not administering the program.
- If you think you qualify you can to to www.texashomeownersassistance.com to apply.
- The state will assist in payment of past due payments on mortgage payments as well.
Information for the Public